Software Development Services
we can offer include
Business apps and API based solutions
Database driven web browser and API based software solutions for individuals and small business that can be deployed to your internal network or the cloud.
Mobile apps for field service workers
Reduce paperwork and increase efficiency using task orientated mobile apps. Capture task related data, images with annotations, barcodes, signatures, GPS locations etc. quickly and accurately even if off-line. When a connection is available the data and media captured cab be automatically uploaded and available to your back office systems.
Advice on feasibility of integrating your business processes using third party cloud based integration platform services (iPaaS) and APIs. E.g. invoicing & accounts, sales & marketing, order processing, social media. We can demonstrate with sample proof of concept.
We are a software development company based in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom creating bespoke line of business (LOB) solutions to improve the flow of data between business processes.
We can help you
- Eliminate paper based forms, spreadsheets and data re-entry
- Get rid of your overflowing inbox
- Make your business processes more efficient
- Integrate your processes with third party cloud based services
Core Technologies we use include
- RAD (Rapid application development) tooling and code generators to help minimize development time and cost
- Mobile forms and document cloud services
- Popular open source third-party server-side and client-side frameworks, libraries and templates
- .NET Core, C#, IIS (Internet Information Server), Microsoft SQL Server
- Process modelling and screen design tools
To discuss your ideas for improvements for your business get in touch today.Contact us today
Software Development Process
We ask you for details of your goals and expectations. We might need to determine
- business processes
- users, location and connectivity
- process activities, rules and triggers
- user access permissions, authentication method
- max number of users, simultaneous users
- database format, location, capacity
- data conversion, import and export
- file and binary storage, location, capacity
- internal and external endpoints and authentication. For example Zapier
- regulatory compliance, data retention policy
- reporting, auditing, alerting and error handling
- service level agreements, system criticality, performance, scalability
We generate an initial proposal document and screen designs (if applicable), identify any dependent services and ask you to review and signoff acceptance.
We start to develop the solution giving you the opportunity to review progress and provide feedback at key stages.
We give you the opportunity to test the solution within a sandbox environment using test data and provide feedback.
We assist you in setting up the deployed solution and dependent services so you can perform your final tests and on completion a go live data is agreed. We will help you setup your solution for live business use. Deployment options might be a combination of
- setup cloud servicess
- setup the solution on managed servers
- deployment at your premises
We provide you with any documentation necessary for the use of the software in electronic format. Any bugs identified as critical within 3 months of the production go live date will be fixed as priority.
In the future if you have new ideas for improvement or the process needs to change please contact us for a quote.